Wednesday 15 July 2009

All About Me and My Blog

Hello!

I thought I'd start out with something simple, and tell you who I am and what this blog is all about.

What is the purpose of my blog? This blog was inspired by one of my favourite websites (which I only discovered recently but can't get enough of) - http://www.collegefashion.net/, a blog designed to help college students worldwide living on a budget to be stylish and individual in the wardrobe department. As a high school student on the brink of entering university, this is an issue close to my heart! I am addicted to style and am constantly falling in love with unattainable items of clothing. I have decided not to hide my lusting and dreaming any longer, but instead to share them with the world via this blog. (Though I'm sure that from time to time other topics will creep into my posts, like my Disney cravings and deep adoration for Patrick Stewart - important parts of my life!!).
A little about me...

My name is Steph, aka The Dancing Doctor. I'm a student, style-addict and Star Trek fan, and I love movies and saving the planet.

'The Dancing Doctor' is a name I got from my favourite TV show of all time, Star Trek. See my profile picture? That's Doctor Beverly Crusher, my favourite character. I think you'll agree with me that she's gorgeous! She was nicknamed 'the dancing doctor' in college because she won a tap and jazz competiton, and although she hates the name, I've always liked it - so here it is on my blog.

So that's that! I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and musings, and if you have any suggestions then feel free to e-mail me via the link provided.

Happy Shopping!

The Dancing Doctor :-)

No comments: